June 14th 2018
We are delighted to offer an Intermediate Chocolate Making class to follow on from our Tasting & Making class or for the more confident chocolate maker.
Join our skilled head chocolatier for a fun and informative 5 hour class focusing your chocolate-making skills on the following:
- hone in on those marble slab tempering skills
- moulding, making truffle shells
- flavoured and inclusion chocolate bars
- water ganaches and flavour blending
- decoration techniques
- flavour pairing
- guided chocolate tasting
- Receive a signed copy of Paul’s award winning book Adventures with chocolate.
- mastering skills in a small group
- Take home all your chocolates and receive a 10% discount in store on the day.
We hope to see you there!
Date – July 7th 2018
Time – 9.30am to 2.30pm
Location – paul.a.young fine chocolates, 33 Camden Passage, Islington, N1 8EA.
5 min walk from Angel tube station.
£250 per person.
4 people maximum per class.
To book and pay for your place please call our Soho store on 020 7437 0011. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting. Comfortable clothes and sensible shoes must be worn, high heels and sandals are strictly not allowed.
All bookings must be paid in advance. Regrettably, refunds are not available on any event purchase. Should you need to change the date of your event, we will attempt to rebook you on an alternative date subject to availability, provided notification is received at least 7 days before the date of the scheduled event.