Work with us
Senior Sales Advisor
Full and Part Time Sales Assistants
These are for all three of our central London shops.
For the Assistant Manager role, we are seeking a shining star in retail management. You must thrive from a busy and dynamic role with an ambition to progress within our company. The position offers a competitive salary that reflects hard work, experience and competence in managing one of London’s only made-on-the-premises chocolateries. Full training in fine chocolate and the paul.a.young style of chocolates will be given.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager include:
• guaranteeing excellent customer service from yourself and your staff
• opening and closing the shop
• cash handling, managing and reporting
• creating an enjoyable atmosphere for customers
• increasing customer base and spend
• meeting key sales and customer service targets
• staff training and progression
• ensuring our high quality of product presentation is maintained
• maintaining high standards of hygiene and health & safety
• stock management of product and packaging
• product ordering
• shop and brand presentation standards
You should have a passion for fine chocolate and food retail; the ability to provide excellent, professional customer service; enthusiasm, self-motivation and discipline (and able to inspire it in others); reliable, problem solving, responsible yet creative); passionate about sales and people management.
For the Senior Sales Advisor role, we are looking for someone with two to three years experience in sales who is ready to progress up or already in a senior sales role.
For the Sales Assistant roles, we give full training and all you need is drive, confidence to talk to customers, a passion for selling and for fine chocolate.
You must be presentable, articulate, hard-working, able to be on your feet 8 hours plus per day, smile lots and multi-task.
For the Kitchen Assistant role, we are seeking a highly-motivated and hard-working individual to assist in our onsite production kitchen. Duties include – cleaning, washing dishes, kitchen hygiene, some heavy lifting is required, assisting production team when and where necessary.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply by sending a cover letter and an updated C.V. to [email protected] or in person at one of our London stores.