Work with us
Come & join our team! We are currently recruiting for:
Experienced shop manager for our Soho store
paul.a.young fine chocolates – One of the UK’s leading artisan chocolate businesses with multiple awards for outstanding chocolates is looking for a dedicated, responsible, enthusiastic and experienced shop manager with a passion for fine chocolate, sales and retail management.
We are seeking a shining star in retail to manage our busy Soho store in central London.
You must thrive from a busy and dynamic role with an ambition to progress within our company.
The position offers a competitive salary that reflects hard work, experience and competence in managing London’s only made on the premises chocolateries.
Full training in fine chocolate and the paul.a.young style of chocolates will be given.
Responsibilities of the shop manager include –
* excellent attention to detail.
* excellent people management skills.
* proven organisational skills.
* be IT literate and proficient.
* the ability to manage and oversee staff effectively.
* able to work effectively under pressure to achieve targets and deadlines in the required time scales.
• guaranteeing excellent customer service from yourself and your staff.
• opening and closing the shop.
• cash handling, managing and reporting
• creating an enjoyable atmosphere for customers.
• increasing customer base and spend.
• working towards meeting key sales and customer service targets.
• staff training and progression.
• ensuring our high quality of product presentation is maintained.
• maintaining high standards of hygiene and health & safety.
• stock management of product and packaging.
• product ordering.
• shop and product presentation standards.
Key attributes of the Shop Manager
* have a passion for fine chocolate and food retail.
• the ability to provide excellent, professional customer service.
• enthusiasm, self and staff motivation and discipline.
• reliable, problem solving, responsible but also creative.
• be passionate about sales and people management.
Successful applicants must be able to show three references relevant to this position.
Working hours: 5 days over seven up to 48 hours a week
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply by sending a cover letter and an updated C.V. to [email protected] or in person at one of our London stores.